Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Passport to Foundations in English-Language Development
Pleasant Hill, CA
Passport to Foundations in
- Become familiar with the changing demographics in California.
- Explain the importance of home language to a child’s learning and identity.
- Explain the stages and paths to English-language learning.
- Navigate and understand the structure and content of the English-language development domain.
- Begin to think about ways to use the ELD foundations and curriculum framework to support English-Language Development.
- Become familiar with additional resources.
When: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Where: Contra Costa County Schools Insurance Group (CCCSIG)
550 Ellinwood Way Pleasant Hill, CA 94523 Free parking available
Cost: $15.00 - Registration deadline: January 16, 2013
(non-refundable; substitutions gladly accepted); space is limited;
be sure to register early!)
- Please make checks payable to: Contra Costa County Office of Education/LPC
- Please mail checks to CCCOE, attention Ruth Fernandez
77 Santa Barbara Road, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
To Register: Use the registration box at the top of this page. See the payment options below.
- To pay by check: click on the "Show other payment options" text link (below the Register button), then click on the Offline Payment button and follow the instructions provided.
- To pay by credit card: click on the Register button and follow the instructions provided.
For more information please contact Ruth Fernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (925) 942-3413
Contra Costa County Schools Insurance Group (CCCSIG)
550 Ellinwood Way
Contra Costa County Local Planning Council
The Local Child Care Planning Council (LPC), in partnership with public and private entities, works to improve child care and early education opportunities in Contra Costa County.